Life has a funny way of throwing us what we think we can’t handle, and then proving to us that we can. The road to that discovery is not always an easy one, but in the end, it is certain to be worth it. I believe that we all have a destiny we are here to fulfill. It may be something small, like having an impact on someone else’s life, or something big like the next JFK, Einstein, or Dickens.
Life has thrown me curve balls along the way, but looking back I know that they have just helped to strengthen me. I have become an amazing individual to know, and I hope that as I embark on this journey to a healthier me, that you will join with me, and grow to be the amazing individual I know you can be.
PCOS has given me an excuse for my size, but not anymore. I am here to stand up and fight my demons. To finally stand tall and know that I am healthy, though that may never mean skinny, and I am okay with that. I am here to motivate, to enrich, and to live life with you. I can’t wait to get to know you…
Who am I…
Well, that is a pretty simple answer. I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. And I know that you are at least one of those things or their equivalent, and that your health, while it may seem out of reach, is something you yearn for. Well, let me help you reach for those goals. I struggle with staying motivated, but knowing I have you to support me, and looking to me as an example, it helps push me to be better in every way.
- That the last thing you should ever say to anyone, no matter how mad you may be or how distant your relationship, is “I Love You”.
- That you should genuinely love everyone in your life. There is no rule saying you can’t be mad at someone or hurt, but always love them.
- That animals have feelings just like we do, and that they deserve to be treated with kindness.
- That I can do anything I put my mind to, even though I may think it is impossible at first. I just have to keep trying.
- That family may drive us nuts, but if they don’t, then we are the crazy one.J
- That depression and anxiety are real issues that you can struggle with, and should not be treated as invisible.
- That I will not let PCOS rule my life any longer.
What do you believe? What are some goals you have set for yourself? Welcome to LindseyTerin.com, and I cannot wait to get to know all of you!